Saturday, June 14, 2008

Don't know what to say, really.
I'm tremendously disappointed right now. For a lot of reasons. Well, no, not really. I can't quite pin it down just yet, but I think it might just be a couple of reasons. How many? Well, let's see what I can list.

1. I may have said that I was over certain things, when in fact, I might never be over them. As an example, I'm realizing that I'll probably finish this entry at 1:29 a.m. on the dot, and that saddens me. You either know the significance of that number or you don't.

2. I used to believe in things working out. Honestly, I did. I believed it so much that, at the age of sixteen, I was saving my nickels and dimes with the hope of kicking off a life together with a girl. Take a wild guess who. And take a wild guess why this disappoints me.

3. I had my chance. I had it good. The operative word being had. If I still had that chance, you can bet whatever you want that I would have nailed it and walked away a winner.

That's pretty much it. That's all I can nail down, at least. And there you go. 1:29 a.m. on the dot.

No comments: