Monday, June 2, 2008

Circle of Solace

I've finally found it. I've found my niche.
I belong among my brothers: Jonathan, Johnny, Matthew and Matt Weiss. Turning to Liz for happiness was stupid of me. Women come and go; they're known for spitting in your face and walking away. But my brothers? I know they'll never turn on me.
They'll always be game for traipsing around through the night and the early morning; they'll always have something to say that'll cheer me up when I'm down. They'll always be the ones who hear what I'm saying and relate to it when no one else can. They understand the feeling called infinity, and like me, they live for it.
So that's it. I'm swearing this girl off.
My brothers are the only company I need.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, watch what you say. There are good women out there! And when it's the right pairing - the right guy and the right woman - and a relationship founded on common values, it can work. All in due time, you'll find someone who is the perfect match for you and you for her. Until then, definitely seek to better yourself, engage in good and honest friendships, spend time with your family - but don't allow yourself to become bitter. Take it from your sister who's been there, done that. Love you! (And hope there's a post soon about how much you love your SISTER!) :)