Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Gravity" by Coldplay

Dear Whoever,

I know you're out there. You might have been made for me; I might have been made for you -- I really don't know anymore. I think I stopped believing somewhere down the line.
I'm a romantic in an age where romance is dead. In places where I should really shine, with people who I should be happy with, I'm only turned down. I'm passed by simply because no one knows what they want these days.
My point is the way I am. I need to be able to share an experience, to share life, to share love. I need a girl who gets me enough to share in my experiences and my life and my love and understand what it all means.
I've begun to think that I'm asking for too much. I've begun to think that I'll never find anyone; that there isn't anyone out there who's made for me or who I was made for. Maybe the things everyone is telling me are lies. I'm just really uncertain at this point. What I've seen has made me doubt almost everything that I've ever believed.
And with me being the way I am, it's hard to take. So if you're out there, and if what I once believed in was true, show me. Make yourself known.

---my message in a bottle

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was good talking with you last night. Remember there's more to you - and that you're worth more than gold! :)