Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Down to Business.

A Tale of Two Princes has a lot of potential -- so much, in fact, that I don't trust myself with it. I've started taking this very, very seriously (don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that the process will still be enjoyable); the manner in which I've decided to get things done is, I think, very businesslike.
The book has several phases...

1. History
2. Romance
3. Buildup
4. Pursuit/Revenge (Active Protagonist)
5. Cat-and-Mouse (Active Antagonist)
6. Confrontation

I've presented my synopsis to a host of people, and of these, I've found several who are particularly interested in one phase of the story over all the others. I still need a couple more, but the plan is this: once I have a person designated for each phase, I'll have them shoot as many questions at me and pose as many suggestions as they can, concerning plot, character, setting, etc. All this input will be taken into consideration, and these six peoples' names will appear in the "Special Acknowledgments" section once the book is released.
This is shaping up extremely well. It's going to be a very engaging project. So don't expect to hear from me for a while; I'll be too busy writing. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be one of these people, want to make it 7? Add spokezarathustra@hotmail.com to your MSN if you have it.