Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life After Liz

God, at times, is cold (i guess the job demands it), but He is just and fair in His incomprehensible ways.
I met Liz, tried my hand, did my best, and managed a friendly aftermath. now, it seems, God is taking her away from me on a more solid level for the time being, because i made a mistake.
people make mistakes, and they are punished by Him in one way or another for doing so.
through liz, God gave me maturity that i would never have found otherwise, and i'm thankful to no end for this. i owe everything i am to the experiences of this past year, and to the girl that made them happen.
my belief is that a Christian's duty is to make the best of the settling dust -- so here i am, discovering how i should go about life after liz. sure, it'll be tough, but that's how life works. i'm going to try and make some new friends, and put the old memories behind me. i've got to have some new laughs, some good times, and make a new man out of myself.

wish me luck.

No comments: