Saturday, February 2, 2008

Night on the Town


this should paint enough of a picture on its own: i got home about an hour ago.
but i know you're curious, so i won't leave you hanging.

my brother flew in from chicago for a surprise weekend visit. he grabbed me and we were off to the inner city, to catch johnny as he got out of work. it was a good surprise for him, but he told us he had reservations at this cuban restaurant with a couple of his friends.
alright. no problem.
we joined in.
we headed to johnny's apartment, where he outfitted us with some dressy duds, and we played guitar hero 3 for a while before leaving.
the dinner was amazing, and we had an awesome time. after the girls left, it was me, my bro, johnny, and potato (why we call him that, i will never know; but his real name is matt). potato drove me and jonathan back to bayside after 1 a.m., because johnny has work in a few hours, so he needed to catch some z's. we blasted good music, laughed over running gags, and relayed relationship stories.
it was an amazing night on the town, and my first of this caliber.
what an experience.




No comments: