Friday, February 22, 2008

Not Much to Do

for the first time in a long time, i'm bored.
i've played my guitar, but my left hand got lazy on the neck. so i crossed guitar and bass off for the night.
i tried playing chess, but my fingers got lazy moving the pieces. i just didn't want to have to plan and strategize anymore.
i tried drawing, but my pencil just wanders across the page meaninglessly, with no pattern or recognizable picture, and i've never been into modern art, so i canned it.
i tried playing video games, but they moved too fast for me.
i tried taking pictures, but my artistic eye is bailing out on me.
i tried listening to music, but i had no energy to sing along or jump around my room.

and i'm not thinking about liz. i am NOT thinking about liz. i refuse to let myself do that.
but it's so damned hard.
still, i can't let myself go there.

i guess i'll just lay down and hope something (or someone) happens to wake me up.