Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Have a Dream

i'm listening to "cayman islands" by the kings of convenience right now. if you haven't heard it, you should. i have to get the album.
it just reminds me of this dream that i had once, of being in the cayman islands. i'm positive that the dream was some reference to an event that would happen later in my life. it involved a girl. i remember scattering rose petals on the beach and having a picnic under a palm tree, and feeling the tide come in on my feet. it was miraculous and perfect and infinite. it makes me wonder if it can really happen at some point in my life. the only person i've ever experienced perfection like that with is gone.
we'll see. i just have to have the right girl cross my path. when she does, i'll know. i just know it.

i'm over at johnny's at the moment, and we tried working on one of my songs, but this jerk next door keeps banging on the wall to make us stop.
am i that horrible?

No comments: