Saturday, April 26, 2008

it's tough, you know? i just feel like ever since that day, with my dad and my brother, i've been in the middle. i was in the middle then, i'm in the middle now. i feel like with my help is the only way this is ever going to get fixed. my brother keeps saying "this doesn't involve you" or "don't let yourself get involved; it's between me and dad". my dad keeps saying "he's gone his own way; nobody can help him."

we're all stubborn. my dad refuses to talk to my brother unless my brother talks to him first, my brother refuses to talk to my dad unless my dad responds to his email, and i refuse to back out, even though no matter how hard i try they won't make contact. it's a predicament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow man, I knew we were already somewhat similar, but after having a once over of your blog I find it pretty astounding. You aren't alone when infinite, remember that.